fot

Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV cutoff in 07

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV cutoff in 07
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:59:23 +0000
This may be the last bounce on this subject...

I realize I may get flamed or asked to hand in my FOT membership. That being
said, I would like to recommend everyone see the film "An Incovenient
Truth."

If you reallly want to understand what is going on regarding global warming.
Despite how you feel about Al Gore, he does lay out what is known about
global warming and where his passion about it comes from. He does it without
too much politcal rancour.

Regardless of how you come down on the global warming issue, whether you
believe it or not, see this film and then make up your mind.

Our founding fathers beleived an educated electorate was essential to our
democray. Without knowing ALL the facts how can we make educated decisions?

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois