fot

RE: [FOT] Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing Kit

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing Kit
From: "Mark York" <m-syork@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:31:37 -0700
Bill
I'll be at CRC......
Hey, where were you at Pacific Raceways last weekend? There were
exceptionally large grids and August-like weather (about 92 degrees). The
Triumph contingent was short handed save for Robin Bee and Jeff Quick. John
James had head gasket and transmission problems that brought out the black
flag and kept him in the paddock most of the weekend. Charly Mitchel and I
didn't get our cars done in time.
Jeff had overdrive issues but still managed top ten runs in group 3. His car
has been returned to a beautiful medium blue metallic as campaigned by his
dad years ago.
Mark

PS: Cameron Healey and Dennis Akers got moved up to group 2 (you may have
been moved as well?)