fot

Re: [FOT] Triumph "Sabrina" engine & TRS

To: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Triumph "Sabrina" engine & TRS
From: "TR4Tony" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:44:43 +0100
Amici

This is the ex John Ames car that used to be in North London. Sold to Mike
and Arved Otto a few years ago in 'barn find' condition. They have restored
it and now have it running well, having solved a lot of mech issues with the
Sabrina engine ...... not many Triumph bits left inside it as I understand!

John still has the 'Conrero' car, a brace of spares and a wealth of
knowledge. I have his contact details and can put you in touch - email me
offlist if you need to do so.

Interestingly Neil Revington of Revington TR has built a replica of these
cars, all alloy bodied and with a medium quick TR4 4 cylinder engine  this
car has just come back from the classic Lemans event and had a good outing -
apparently #50k GBP will buy one (he can produce to order) and having seen
it I would say that the Revington TRS would make a superb lightweight racer.

Lend me #50k someone ........ !

Regards

Tony