fot

[FOT] Book on Ebay

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Book on Ebay
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:22:43 -0700
Okay, this is a shameless plug for a book I have on e-bay, but as I made
the Ebay ad, my eye caught a great quote in the book the well applies to
the FOT and I wanted to share it with you....

"All men dream:  but not equally.  Those who dream by night in the dusty
recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it is vanity; but
the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they act their dream with
open eyes, to make it possible."

--T.E. Lawrence

The book is "The Golden Age of the American Racing Car", Ebaymotors
item number: 130009052112

It's about the time between World War I and World War II, so it's not
full of pictures of TR's...   I don't even think Triumph is mentioned.
But it's a good book for people that are into all the history.

--Justin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130009052112