fot

Re: [FOT] Street TR5 Questions

To: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Street TR5 Questions
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:43:54 -0700
Hi Pal.....there are very few tr5s(Tr250s in Us)..great car...made for one
year..It's a tr4a with a tr6 engine..it may be difficult to find fuel
injection parts..all of the rest should be no problem..watch for rust in
German cars!!..they buy ours because theirs are rusty
Good luck Pal..and have Fun
Racer Bud