fot

Re: [FOT] TR6 frame stiffening

To: barry rosenberg <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR6 frame stiffening
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:30:02 -0700
Of course it is, and your point is...?  Of course once I take my
tongue from my cheek I have to admit that the biggest challenge in
getting my cheater TR3 back into some kind of acceptable state is
going to be the chassis. I did pretty much everything described to
it, as any of the FOT'ers that visited my garage can testify.