fot

Re: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content

To: hottr6@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:29:51 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/06 8:54:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hottr6@hotmail.com writes:

<< For those who live near swampy areas (like DC), what do y'all do about
mosquitoes in the garage? >>

Every time I hear mosquitoes wheezing around, I get some Mosquito BeGone from
the local hardware store, and blow it all over the property.  Everybody
around here is concerned about the West Nile's Disease.

Sometimes I find a few shovel loads of dead beetles on the driveway.  I have
been thinking about installing one of these electric lamps at the corner of
the property.  The mosquitoes are attracted to the lamp, and then get zapped.