fot

RE: [FOT] Re: fot-digest V1 #1762

To: "'jcjcarrera@comcast.net'" <jcjcarrera@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Re: fot-digest V1 #1762
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:17:29 -0700
I'm used to it, happens all the time. For some reason Bob Babcock is more
memorable than Bill--I think it's the alliteration. I mentioned this to my
brother Bob and he said no one ever called him Bill.

Re: Moneybags "Bob",, should read Moneybags "Bill".

Had an uncle Bob who had a load of $ when he was a higher up at Bethlehem
Steel in the "good ole days" Bought a new Olds 98 every year and I was his
favorite nephew and  the first one to have a ride in his new car. My parents
used to call him "Moneybags Bob", hence my oversite. Sorry Bill!!

JJ