fot

[FOT] RE: Monterey Historics

To: "'Group44TR7@aol.com'" <Group44TR7@aol.com>
Subject: [FOT] RE: Monterey Historics
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 08:21:18 -0700
I'll be there, spectating

  _____

From: Group44TR7@aol.com [mailto:Group44TR7@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:31 AM
To: Bill Babcock
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Historics

Amici

    Just wondering who from FOT might be at Monterey historics.

    My "incentive program" for my three children during our long evacuation
from Lebanon was a trip to Monterey. I keep them involved at car events by
giving them cameras to take pictures. Its pretty funny to see how driver
react when they have three children taking pictures of them. (Incidently,
they have taken some really nice and unusual photographs from their view.)

Cary