fot

[FOT] Special Offer on FoT Decals-for FoT Fund

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Special Offer on FoT Decals-for FoT Fund
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:03:31 EDT
Folks.

The FoT 'invested' in a number of decals.  Most are 3" x 5", but there are a
couple at 7" x 9".

I am cleaning my home office and found these from Joe Curry's last production
run.

They need to be converted to cash.

$4.00 each for the 3 x 4 decals and $1.00 to cover postal expenses.

These are very nice pressure sensitive decals, with artwork created by our
own Greg Petrolati.

Send money with your address included and I will send your decals out
quickly, as possible, remembering I have no secretary. Funds to be deposited to
FoT
Account.

FoT Decals
Joe Alexander