fot

[FOT] Pandora, OH car show reminder

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Pandora, OH car show reminder
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:59:09 -0400
Greetings list. We are having a car show August 12. A low key event to
show cars. Not a trailer show. You are all welcome and encouraged to
attend.

We have added a scenic 6 mile drive. This goes out to the restored 1
room school house. Then winds along some more scenic backroads and ends
up back at the show site.  Thanks, Ted

August 12, 2006 car show announcement

Park your car in the Park. Join us for the second annual Riley Creek
festival car show.
Visit small town America. There will be a craft show, food, consignment
auction, kid's activities and much, much more. Cars will be displayed on
a shaded grassy area.

Last year we had sports cars, custom cars, antique cars and motorcycles.
There is also an antique tractor show next to the car show. New this
year is a parade. If you want to be in the parade, be at the park by
9:15 am. Parade does not start at the park, so please be early to get to
the parade start. You will need to fill out your parade information for
the announcer. Parade route is approximately 1 mile and winds up back in
the park.

We will be awarding door prizes through-out the day.

A show for people who want to show their cars. Antique cars, sports
cars, hot rods, modern cars. All are welcome. No entry fee, no judging,
no trophies. Just sharing your car with others. Arrive in time to have a
pancake and sausage breakfast. Stay for a barbecue chicken dinner. Dont
forget the homemade ice cream. Ice cream maker powered by an antique
hit skip gas engine.

Show starts at 10 am and lasts until there are no more cars. Stay for an
hour or stay for the day. Want to leave and come back, no problem. Take
a short scenic drive to a restored 1 room school house.

Pandora is located on Ohio State Route 12. Coming from the north, exit
I75 at exit # 157, State Route 12.. Go west on State Route 12 to
Pandora, about 18 miles. Go through Pandora on State Route 12 to the
west side of town. The park is on your right side. From the south, exit
I75 at exit #134. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left. Go 3 blocks to
a 4 way stop. This is the start of Ohio State Route 696. Go straight at
the 4 way stop. Follow Rte 696 about 8 miles till you come to a stop
sign. This is Rte 12. Turn right. You are = mile out of Pandora. Park is
at the west end of Pandora.

Schedule: 7 - 10:00 pancake and sausage breakfast
8:30 -9:15 - 4 mile run/walk
10.00 - antique tractors and car show
9-4 - craft show
10 - ?? most activities get under way including a Civil War Living
History encampment
11  1  lunch  hot dogs, burgers, bbq pork, sausage
4:30 until chicken runs out  chicken barbeque
6:00  7:30  consignment auction
For further information or questions, contact Ted Schumacher at
419/384-3022, email tedtsimx@bright.net
Or cell phone (day of event) 419/230-9008

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net