fot

RE: [FOT] Thanks for Radiator Help

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] Thanks for Radiator Help
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:33:23 -0500
I put a nicer grill in my TR-4 last winter and ran hot the first race
(at Hallett).  I finally decided it's because I didn't bend the
openings bigger like in the old grill.  I used a polish tool kit
(adjustable crescent wrench) to bend mine.  I'm sure Bill's tool does
a better job.  Seemed to help, but of course the next race had cooler
temps too.  I'm convinced that opening up the grill makes a difference.

- Tony