fot

[FOT] Legacy Spit stockpile

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Legacy Spit stockpile
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:46:00 EDT
Amici,
Does anyone have a use or need for a massive stockpile of desert Spit   MK 2
or 3 parts?  My late mentor raced a wonderful GP Spit until his  demise.  He
and the car have multiple lap records at Las Vegas Motor  Speedway and the old
bumpy horrible San Diego area track who's name escapes  me.

Anyway, Sad story...He dies, his wife thinks all the accumulated
paraphenalia is solid gold.  So now, 13 years later the car still sits on  flat
slicks,
the massive stockpile is spread over three locations and  languishing.
Daughter wants it gone but doesn't know the value.  What  she WANTS is a nice
Spit to
run around in.

Anybody interested in this saga.  I very much would want Buster's car  to go
to an enthusiast instead of trader but that's not my choice.  Who's  got a
nice but ignored street Spit to trade for a really good Spit racer plus  TONS
of
parts.

Contact me for contact information but beyond that I'm out of the
equation... Steve