fot

[FOT] FoT Decals...follow up to yesterday's post.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] FoT Decals...follow up to yesterday's post.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:31:24 EDT
List,

I was flooded with requests for decals....most of them for a larger decal,
suitable for larger vehicles and trailers.

I dont know if Joe Curry is willing to make another run, but I sense he
might. Please contact him.

In the meantime, I have a bunch of the smaller ones   (3 X 5)  If you send me
$4.00 each and something for postage ($1.00) I will send then out by return
mail. Checks to Friends of Triumph.

I am up to my eyeballs in projects and apparently no longer know how to spell
"retirement", Otherwise, I would answer each e-mail personally. My apologies.

All you guys that have never purchased one, please do. Better than dues.

attn: FOT Decals
JOE ALEXANDER
645 1ST STREET
JESUP, IOWA 50648