fot

RE: [FOT] aluminum jacks

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] aluminum jacks
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:48:52 -0700
I have one of the Harbor Freight jacks as well as the painfully expensive
Billet jobs that they knock off. The spendy one doesn't leak down and never
falls apart, the Harbor one does. But a little locktite and some attention
will save you about $500. That said, whenever I need a jack I go for the
good one.