fot

[FOT] Transmission/Flywheel Inspection/Debris Plate-read only if

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Transmission/Flywheel Inspection/Debris Plate-read only if
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:31:23 EDT
FoT

A few weeks ago, I asked what folks would prefer for material for this cover.

We elected to do them in Stainless Steel for a number of reasons.

We are going to produce a limited quantity, as a one time deal, unless a
demand develops for them in the future.  These are no longer available and
there
are a lot of bent and rusty pieces out there.

Should be ready to ship in about 10 days, if anyone is interested.  I'll let
you know at that time.

Regards,

Joe (A)

TR3A    -   Street