fot

[FOT] Do we know this woman?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Do we know this woman?
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:58:39 -0600
Renee has been racing with Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing and Nostalgia
Racing for several years now. Over the weekend, she was involved in the
combined vintage group that ran on the 1.65 mile temporary street circuit
set up at Denver's Pepsi Center for the Grand Prix of Denver, Champ Car
Race. She and her Spitfire put on a great show with fellow Spitfire
driver Mark Robinson.
The vintage group only got a half hour track time on Friday evening and
one hour Saturday evening, but were by far the largest group (44 cars, I
think) of the weekend which included Champ Car, Formula Atlantic, Formula
BMW, and SCCA World Challenge Touring Cars.
Renee was one of two women in the vintage group drivers. No other groups
had more than one

Some photos at: www.fotki.com/erec-imaging/rmvrvintage  and
http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?shopperid=09HBDKB0SCTX8JARH0TKU9
C805385AM2&shopperid=09HBDKB0SCTX8JARH0TKU9C805385AM2&shopperid=09HBDKB0S
CTX8JARH0TKU9C805385AM2&userid=rupertberr&gallery_id=465657.
Bill

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/other_sports/article/0,1713,BDC_2416_4909