fot

Re: [FOT] Empty trailer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Empty trailer
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:34:21 -0500
Thanks for the feedback on the crank. I talked with Moldex initially
and they did not mention that they could bring it back to size. If
they do it, I would trust it.

That's what I'm going to do - send it of and have them do it.  I hope
their customer service is better on this than on their attention to
schedule for guys who have to have one by a certain date to make a
race season. At least I don't have a specific date to meet.

At 11:10 PM 8/15/2006, you wrote:
>All
>
>In early October, I will be towing a car from Portland, Oregon back to my
>daughter who lives near Huntsville, Alabama.  At this time, the trailer is
>empty for the return trip.  It is a 20 ft enclosed trailer and I should be
>able to handle most any Triumph.  We will be leaving the Huntsville area
>around Oct 24th and taking 10 days to 2 weeks to return to Portland
>(sightseeing and visiting family).   If I can help anyone out with moving a
>vehicle on this journey, please contact me directly to discuss.
>
>Jim Norlin
>

>===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
>===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

uncle jack