fot

Re: [FOT] Computer public service announcement (no TR content)

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Computer public service announcement (no TR content)
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:41:16 -0700
Bill Babcock wrote:
> It's one that I considered. I have a 49 chevy pickup festering near  my
> storage shed that I bought with that in mind, but when I looked at  the
> axles and spring mounts closer I decided against it.

Once could always swap in a wider axle assembly, maybe a Dana 60 or 70,
and move springs outboard on outriggers.  It would provide more space
between the wheels and increase lateral stability.

> But the airstream is getting close to done.

There was a lovely airstream parked by a '58 or '59 'Vette at the
prehistorics.  The Airstream just looked right.

TeriAnn