fot

[FOT] TR-4A IRS - TR-6 Koni Front Shocks

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] TR-4A IRS - TR-6 Koni Front Shocks
From: "Jason Sukey" <jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:27:21 -0400
Amici,

                We are tossing around the idea of having some custom valved
Koni shocks built for the front end of the "Team Sukey" TR6.  These shocks
will start life as the standard 80-1784 Koni shocks that are used on TR-4A
IRS - TR6.  Does anyone out there have a used set of these that they are
looking to sell?  If the price is right, we may be able to save a little $$$
by having a used set rebuilt to our specs as opposed to have a brand new set
reworked.

Thanks,

Jason Sukey