fot

Re: [FOT] Old, hard, rubber washers;

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Old, hard, rubber washers;
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:59:32 -0500
Not that I'm wanting to peddle more Formula V Traction Treatment....

But I was amused once when someone told me used this stuff, designed to keep
tires at their designed softness, to keep his windshield wipers pliable.

Yeah, fair warning, commercial message: I sell it for $42/gallon including
shipping. A jug is probably a lifetime supply for Aeroscreen washers, but
keeps those tires soft too.

--Rocky Entriken