fot

Re: [FOT] Kas' Velocity Stacks

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Kas' Velocity Stacks
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:52:03 -0700
And they look marvelous!

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8700 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.490.8908, fax +1.773.714.4585
JReed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

N197TR4@cs.com
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
08/28/06 06:17 AM
Please respond to
N197TR4@cs.com

fot@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
[FOT] Kas' Velocity Stacks

List...some of you have heard this story before....

Kas underwent extensive development of a velocity stack in the 60s with
the
Triumph Competition Department.

About four years ago, Uncle Jack brought Kas' velocity stack back with new

tooling.

We achieved the HP numbers that Kas gave us on couple of dyno runs we
made.
This was more than 4 HP when compared to no velocity stacks.

Recently, John James made a comparison on the Horizon Racing Dyno (Tony
Garmey) from his existing velocity stacks to Kas' design. I think the
number he
related to us was a 2.7 HP increase at 5-6,000 RPM.

That being said, we just did another short run of these to satisfy some
demand. If someone in the FoT with 1.75 SUs or Strombergs would like a
pair, please
contact Jack or Joe for FoT Price.

Jack Drews:           vinttr4@geneseo.net
Joe Alexander        N197tr4@cs.com

Thanks.....

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.