fot

[FOT] 71 TR6 for sale in Terre Haute, Indiana

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] 71 TR6 for sale in Terre Haute, Indiana
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:09:28 -0500
A friend of mine is selling his 1971 TR6 with A-type O/D.  Below are
links to the ad he has placed and also additional pictures.

The car is exceedingly straight and rust free.  It needs some interior
work and someday could use a paint respray.  Two or three years ago I
welded two tears in the floor pan where the seat rails bolt to the tub.
Each tear was only about 1 inch long.  Thats all I could see wrong with
the entire body and frame at that time.

If we had the space and time we'd buy the car for ourselves.
Unfortunatelly that can't happen.

http://www.us.buysell.com/root/detail/Indiana/Triumph/5391/52681963/1971_T
riumph_TR_6_w_Type_A_Overdrive.aspx

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mkwikoff/album?.dir=/130cscd&.src=ph&.tok=ph
k2PYFBMEzeRx31

If you're looking for something you can start driving right now and
pretty up at your leisure this is the car.

Mitch can be reached via email mkwikoff@yahoo.com or the phone number
listed in the ad.

Brad