fot

[FOT] One final matter

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] One final matter
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:39:46 -0600
For those of us getting along in years we should be thinking about what
will happen upon our demise.  Here's one example of a living will that may
assist folks in planning their future.

mjb.
----

I, Orville Oversteer, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept
alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead
politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on
it, or lawyers / doctors interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time or 1/2 the number of laps of the race leader
passes, and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______ Chocolate

______ Latte

______ Road America bratwurst and kraut

______ Lox and Cream Cheese on Pumpernickel

______ Mexican food

______ French fries

______ Pizza

______ Chocolate Malted

______ Margarita

______ Kas' autograph on my car

______ Another 5 - 10 horsepower

______ All of the above,

it should be presumed that I won't ever get better.

When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person
and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, and call it a day.

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."