fot

[FOT] Nomination to FoT - Sucessful! Congratulations Tony (V)!!!

To: tony@rat-co.com
Subject: [FOT] Nomination to FoT - Sucessful! Congratulations Tony (V)!!!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:00:59 EDT
Tony, I tendered the nomination and it was 'seconded' three time in 10
minutes. These are the three characters, below, and a sample of what you might
have
to put up with.

From:    BillB@bnj.com (Bill Babcock)
To:    N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net

I'll second--nothing I empathize more with than a crazy entrepreneur.
------------------------------------

From:    tony@tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
To:    N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net

Great first name!  Gotta be a winner.  Nuts enough to manufacture
major parts for our cars too.  Second!
-----------------------------------

From:    gasket.works@gte.net (MDunst / Gasket Works USA)
To:    N197TR4@cs.com

Anyone crazy enough to begin such a project deserves to be demoted to the
ranks of the FOT, I 2nd.

Mordy Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC

Tony, When the List Janitor, Mark Bradakis, is ready, he will add your name
to the automated list and you will start to receive list messages.  You will
place "fot@autox.team.net" in your address book for Friends of Triumph so you
can send messages to the group as you wish.

Welcome aboard!

Joe (A)