fot

RE: [FOT] TR-6 Tires

To: <westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] TR-6 Tires
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:45:41 -0700
> In lieu of the old red lines, What tires are any of you running
> on street TR-6's?

I'm happy with my Bridgestone Potenzas, size 205/55-15, mounted on stock TR6
wheels.  Very grippy, yet predictable and they give warning when close to
the limit.  Obviously a lot shorter than the stock tires, maybe too short
for a TR6, but they make the ride height just about right on my TR3A.

Biggest problem is that they grip so much better than the old Yokohamas, I
need stiffer sway bars to keep from running out of suspension travel in fast
turns !

Randall