fot

Re: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:43:21 -0600
Get real guys,   my wife just called me and told me the paint I just bought
for my Renault frame put us into the overdraft.  I got to figure out how to
move my business into a new location by end of September and pray I've got
enough scratch to make the down payment.  So stop with your stories of your
fairy tale lives................Henry Morrison, Albuquerque