fot

Re: [FOT] Does anyone know this car?

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [FOT] Does anyone know this car?
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:59:53 GMT
I have seen the car advertised I think in Sports Car.  I know the
auction has ended by now.  One thing to watch out for if any FOTers
are interested is that the cage does not look like it will meet the
2007 SCCA rules.  Top of the main hoop must be flat at least 9 inches
across the top, as I recall. This hoop looks all rounded. Joe(B)

-- "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu> wrote:
Hi,

ebay.com item # 110028873429

It's a current spce F Prod Spitfire with a 1296 motor. It looks like
it's
a NARRC / NY regions car. Owner "Bruce Simon".

It also looks pretty sweet.

Hurry - not much time left! :-)

rml
--------
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489
--------

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com