fot

[FOT] Locking Diffs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Locking Diffs
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:40:31 GMT
I should have paid attention earlier the list, but...

What locking differentials are available for TR3/4s?

I just took my Detroit Locker (DL) apart and some of the dog gears
are broken.  I have some spare gears, but also found cracks in the
flange that the ring gear mounts to.  A few years ago one of these
parted completely out at Beaverun, ending my race early.

While I like the DL, looks like reliability is a problem for me with
them(big sticky slicks I am sure are a contributing factor), and
there probably are not enough of them around that I could afford to
keep buying them.  Joe(B)

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com