fot

Re: [FOT] Fall Festival - Raod America

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Fall Festival - Raod America
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:48:22 EDT
In a message dated 09/17/2006 7:48:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

> The TR racers were out in force this weekend at Road America:

Amici:

And, of course, a modest Jack Drews failed to mention that at the Beady Eye
VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team Wine and Cheese party Friday night, he was named
this year's winner of the traveling FOT Trophy.  I am embarrassed.  I was the
very first recipient, and I have forgotten its proper name (senior moment), but
it has a fine picture of the PEYOTE on it, and a long list of worthy
recipients.  Jack Drew's name this year adds further luster.  Congratulations
Jack!

Bill Dentinger