fot

Re: [FOT] FoT Anniversary-Thanks to Tim Suddard for FoT

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] FoT Anniversary-Thanks to Tim Suddard for FoT
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:38:05 -0700
Also, the article in the current issue on TR3 suspension mods is
really excellent. I gave Tim some grief about the article on testing
the Speedster tire because they didn't adjust the camber. This new
article shows just how valuable their magazine is--very thorough and
very clever approach to TR3 suspension improvement aimed at doing so
at a very low cost and preserving the stock appearance. Really
excellent.

I need to reread the article though, I didn't quite understand how
the caster is being changed without replacing the lower trunnion.
I've tried adjusting caster in the past by adjusting only the
location of the upper ball joint and found too much binding in the
trunnion.  I must be missing something.