fot

Re: [FOT] Another TR-4 Race Car Back on the Track

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Another TR-4 Race Car Back on the Track
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:40:46 -0500
No, Ryan's schedule won't allow it for one and I don't think we'll have our
other stuff straightened out yet.  Plus we want to sort of save it for Ryan's
school in the Spring.  That's a lot of miles!  I looked at Mylaps.com and the
last Loooong race posted had about 45 cars starting the first 25 lap race and
35 cars starting the 2nd 25 lap race.  The car is still pretty much an unknown
until we get some more time on it, in shorter stints.

Tim