fot

Re: [FOT] Quaife vs Salisbury

To: Keith Files <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Quaife vs Salisbury
From: Larry Young <larry.young@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:36:13 -0500
Keith,
What do you mean by genuine Salisbury?  In the past, we've talked about
Trans-X units.  Is there more than one Salisbury type out there? What's
the difference?

I got mine directly from Jon a couple years back and it has performed
great.  Doesn't he supply units to some of the bigger dealers, e.g.
Cambridge?  Even so, you'll probably get a better price if you deal
directly with Jon.  Ken Gillanders was not stocking them when I bought mine.
Larry Young