fot

[FOT] TR4 Race car for sale

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] TR4 Race car for sale
From: "Jeff Quick" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:40:50 -0700
Larry Choate's beatuful 1965 Tr4 race car is for sale. it has a long racing
history first driven by rich klewer in the 70's. Larry resored it and raced
about 1998 and raced it in SOVREN for 4 0r 5 years. its a fast car with
larry driving. i hate to see him sell it but i told him i would put the news
out. the car is in the seattle area. 2004 historics it spun a rod brg.
engine and trans are out but complete.It sounds like he will take any
reasonable price. contact me off list if interested.
Jeff Quick