fot

[FOT] Searching for TR4A cylinder head

To: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Searching for TR4A cylinder head
From: Preston Kaenel <kaenel@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
Would appreciate any help in locating a head for the race car. Looking for the
head stamped 511695 on a flat pad between #1 & #2 intake ports. Last race at
Miller Motorsports Park managed to break the head off #1 exhaust valve. I now
have one less rod, piston, head and a block with flow through ventilation. I
have been able to collect everything but a replacement head, hoping someone on
the list might have one stashed away or knows of someone. Thanks for any help!
Contact off list.

  Preston Kaenel #46 TR3A
  (San Diego)