fot

[FOT] Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Nomination
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all. I have a guy who lives here in the Tampa bay area who really needs to
belong to this wonderful group. His name is Scott Hampton and if you read on
you will see what I mean. He is a member of the Tampa Bay British Car Club and
owns:  2-TR3s
  9-TR4s, 3-TR6s, 1-TR8, 4-Spitfires, 3-GT6s,and only one Stag. Deep breath..
Now you can see that he needs to join and may be a big help to some of us, too.
  All we need is a second.. His E-mail is : rsh23@tampabayrr.com

       Cheers, Ed.

Ed Diehl

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.