fot

Re: [FOT] Intoduction and Triumphs in Racing in the 50s

To: jaboruch@netzero.net, sgroh1@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Intoduction and Triumphs in Racing in the 50s
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:54:10 -0400
-

   You probably saw my TR3A racing back in the late 60's and early
70's.  Lou Gigliotti raced it in the early 70's and he was from
Western NY.  Back then it was green with 2 Yellow stripes down the
center.  Welcome to the FOT.  Joe(B)

Wow, that takes me back... I remember that car and was at Mid-Ohio when
Lou went to driver's school with it. As I recall there was at least one
other TR3 there that weekend and he ended up rolling it comin around
the turn (forgot the name) just before the pit straight. He ended up
quiting racing right then and there! I still have pieces of that car
that I bought from the hulk. As I recall, Lou purchased most of that
car. Anyone know who that was driving that wrecked TR?
I was driving a school bus yellow TR3 at the time and spent many fine
days at Mid- Ohio, Nelson Ledges, Harewood, Thompson, Lime Rock,
Mosport, Marlboro and the Glen in that car, among others.

Jeez, I'm good for a whole evening of good memories...now where's that
slide projector!

Wish I could remember all my memories...
                                      Nick in Nor Cal
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.