fot

Re: [FOT] Kastner PI Cam Control Unit

To: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Kastner PI Cam Control Unit
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:42:59 -0700
I had one time contacted the person who owns some of Kas' original PI parts
and tried to find a way to make a copy of it and wasn't very successful at
getting it done.  Another member, Chuck Arnold had told me he had one but
I'm not sure where he got it.  I believe the metering unit control is
available off many of the Lucas metering units.  Trying to locate one may be
difficult.  If you find a solution please let me know as I would also like
to change mine from vacuum to linkage controlled PI
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44