fot

RE: [FOT] TR Owners - Racing Interest

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] TR Owners - Racing Interest
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:04:40 -0400
Bob,

Talked to Sam yesterday and he has another couple of seconds in him. He said
it is cold and windy as crap there.

I am watching Smash Miata now, some of my Homies are running.

You can view it in html.

Mike

Hi,

So - right now, there are a bunch of Triumph drivers competing at the SCCA
Runoffs(tm) in KS. There seem to be a lot of Spitfires this year running
in FP and GP and Sam Halkias is running his TR6 in EP.

Halkias is doing so-so with a 10th-place yesterday - apparently EP
qualifies later today. GT1/GT2 is on-track as I write this and you can
watch live timing if you have the "java plug-in", whatever that is. :-)

Sargis looks to be a threat (as usual) with his Spitfire. I'd love to see
him win again. Boy is he smooth!

The GT1 times look fishy, the guy on the pole is 17 SECONDS clear of the
rest of the field right now. Holy crap! Wow - just as I wrote that second
place dropped 14 seconds to a 1:25. The pole is still 3.6 seconds clear.

For now.

Do I wish I was there? U Betcha!

rml
--
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489