fot

[FOT] All Aluminum Tour

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] All Aluminum Tour
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:48:40 -0700
Here's the tentative schedule for the All Aluminum Airstream and Peyote
tour. It'll be great getting to meet you folks. 14,000 miles of driving.
I'm probably nuts. If anyone has comments or suggestions I'd be glad to
read them. I had to eliminate a lot of very interesting events and
venues because of driving distances or conflicts.

2007 Race Schedule
Bold indicates actual 2007 dates, the rest are estimated dates based on
last year's schedule

April

13 & 14 Defrost Kickoff Sovren  Pacific Raceway Auburn, WA      g

May

12 & 13 Spring Sprints  Sovren  Pacific Raceway Auburn, WA      g

18 - 20 Spring Vintage Weekend  SVRA    Road America    Elkhart Lake, WI

June

8 - 10  Gold Cup Invitational Historic Races    Virginia Int'l Raceway
Aton, VA        g

16 & 17 Watkins Glen Historics          Watkins Glen Int'l      Watkins
Glen, NY        g
22 - 24 28th Annual Vintage Racing Festival     Mosport Int Raceway
Ontario g

July

7 & 8   Historic Races at Beaver Run    VDCA    Beaver Run      Beaver
Run, PA g
14 & 15 Pittsburg PVGP  VSCCA   Schenley Park   Pittsburg, PA   g
19 - 22 Brian Redman Int'l Challenge    SVRA    Road America    Elkhart
Lake, WI        g

August

4 - 5   Summer Sprints          Lime Rock Park  Lime Rock, CT   g
10 - 12 Lucas Oil National              Brainard Int'l Raceway
Brainard, MI    g
18 - 20 Vintage Car Races & Party       VSCDA   Grattan Raceway Grand
Rapids, MI      g

September

31 - 3  Lime Rock Rolex Vintage Festival        VSCCA   Lime Rock Park
Lime Rock, CT   g
7 - 9   US Zippo Vintage Grand Prix     SVRA    Watkins Glen Int'l
Watkins Glen, NY        g
14 - 16 Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival   VSCDA   Road America    Elkhart
Lake, WI        g

22 & 23 Fall Finale     Sovren  Pacific Raceway Auburn, WA      g

October

12 - 14 CSRG Charity Challenge  CSRG    Infineon        Sonoma, CA