fot

Re: [FOT] 240 Z brake drums

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] 240 Z brake drums
From: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:53:07 -0400
Stock 240Z drums have a rear lip that fouls TR backing plates.  The lip
is machined off of the TR ones from Autospecialty drums. As for the stud
hole sizes, a drill will take care of any such problems (if they exist),
although I think that the Autospecialty drums have 12mm holes, which are
slightly larger than the stock TR6 drum stud holes (TR6 has 7/16" studs
stock - does TR4 have larger studs?)