fot

Re: [FOT] Sway Bars

To: vintage.racer@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Sway Bars
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:59:09 GMT
I have been using a 5/8 inch bar with some rather long arms.  Not
sure what it is doing.  I ran this past weekend without it and did
not notice any considerable difference, but with the cold track
conditions I was not running as hard as I otherwise may have.  I will
need to try it next summer to see what difference it really makes
without it.  Joe(B)

-- "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello:

How many of you TR racers use a rear sway bar on your car in addition
to one
on the front?

Gary
'62 TR4

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com