fot

Re: [FOT] Sway Bars

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Sway Bars
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:48:31 +0200
So I found you a nice toy to rip your hair out.
It helped me a lot to balance my car.
My setup is a compromise to laptime and tire saturation.

But please talk our Triumph cars not that bad.
At the Nordschleife the fastest TR 4 (not me) went round the ring with 11:08.

The modern cars do that lap with a 8.29 and the slowest 11:25....so a TR4
wouldn't be the last finisher...

;-)