fot

Re: [FOT] Re:

To: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Re:
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:05:13 -0800
Gary, your tire pressure is very interesting.  I found that on a set of
recap racing radials that they worked the best at 32 lbs cold on my TR6.
Everyone else I talk to say that 24 lbs is what they run at.  I was
explained that at 24 lbs pressure you have to much sidewall flex and that
you need to get them up to almost maximum running pressure to be effective.
This is what I found on the recaps which were Bridgestone Potenzia which
were slicks with 3 groves cut in them.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44