fot

RE: [FOT] hot wire no lbc

To: "'John Herrera'" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] hot wire no lbc
From: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:38:08 -0600
Rob: All the advice you've received is good, but pay special attention to
the "it stinks" and "use in a well ventilated area" part. We use a wire
cutter to make mass models of buildings in the early design phase of our
work, and we have been told that some foams give off a cyanide-like gas when
melted.  I try not to inhale while cutting this stuff, just to be safe.

Don W. Carter, AIA
Carter Design Associates
6213 Skyline Dr., Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77057