fot

Re: [FOT] Roebling in December

To: marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Roebling in December
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:55:57 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have seen the schedule for the test day.  It is 4 sessions, first is at 9:30.
 I think BMW has raised the fee to $125 this year.

Rumor has it the track is smooth, fast and less abrasive with it's new paving

Also, you may have one more TRactor from here in sunny So Fla.  Ken Francke has
purchased and taken delivery of a TR4 from Wisconsin that hasnt raced in a few
years.  If he can finish the few items that must be done to be track ready,
he'll be there.  Quite a group actually.

As usual, my thanks to Don for is support.

Mike Jackson
Race Director VDCA