fot

Re: [FOT] MOTRAH - 007 SVRA's Road America Spring Vintage

To: mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] MOTRAH - 007 SVRA's Road America Spring Vintage
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:03:13 -0700
Nostalgia Racing is scheduled for the June 29th weekend in 2007.
>From their website http://www.nostalgiaracing.com:
Thriller at Miller Planned for 2007
The Can Am\Trans Am Thunder, inaugural vintage event at Miller
Motorsports, exceeded everybodys expectations. The Miller folks really
know how to treat people well! Everything was top notch! Would you
believe TVs in the garages? Group 4, Big Bore Can-Am, really came to
play big time on the challenging and fast East course. Title sponsor,
Harry Mathews exclaimed, This is the most big bore cars Ive seen in the
grid in years! Friday classroom and track sessions with pros, Mike
Pettiford and Nick Ham, proved invaluable to drivers learning the new
track. Thanks, guys! The only complaint heard was Its not in Colorado!
So how could we top it next year? How about running the 3.06 mile
perimeter track? Many agree its the best of the four track
configurations. So, mark your calendars for the Thriller at Miller
June 29, 2006!