fot

[FOT] I need shipping addresses for TR6/GT6/Vitesse Guys

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] I need shipping addresses for TR6/GT6/Vitesse Guys
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:08:11 EST
mea culpa list!  disregard and delete if this does not relate to you.

I failed to spreadsheet the names and need the addresses for shipping for the
alloy engine plates.

For those that are involved, please send shipping and order info to me....We
plan to ship the week of 4 December.

This is my window between business trips, too, and if I get better organized
I can get it done during that week.

regards,

Joe (A)

special thanks to Joe Guinan & Steve Smith for their support in this project.