fot

[FOT] Turkey Bowl at Summit

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Turkey Bowl at Summit
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:04:25 -0500
Anybody else going out for the last northeast event of the year this weekend?
I will be there with my GT6+, skipping practice day on Friday and arriving in
the evening for the Saturday and Sunday events.  Should be a fun, low key
event.
Sponsored by VRG and Mid-Atlantic Motorsports with a little bit of everything
- open wheel, vintage, big bore, Legends and newer sports and GT cars.
Weather looks to be clear and in the low 50s Sat-Sun.
http://www.vrgonline.org/