fot

RE: [FOT] Triumph Shield Logo

To: "'Dean Tetterton'" <richtr@erols.com>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Triumph Shield Logo
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:12:17 -0700
Dean,

Sorry that it took so long getting back to you on this, but I have two
alternatives for you.  This is for a Triumph "Book" logo 12 inches tall
printed Cobalt Blue on the background color indicated and perimeter cut.
The width will end up being about 11.5 inches.

Printed on White Vinyl  they will run $20.00 each (includes shipping)

Printed on Chrome Vinyl, they will run $35.00 each (also includes shipping)

If you are interested, let me know and we can work out a schedule.

Also if any other FOT members want one or more of these decals, please email
me off list.

Regards,

Joe Curry

  _____